Terms and Conditions for the Online Sale of Goods and Services
Effective Date: October 1, 2020
Last Update Date: Dec 15, 2020
- THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE OR MOBILE APP, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU AFFIRM THAT IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER ON BEHALF OF AN ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND ANY SUCH ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE OR MOBILE APP IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (ii) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH KIDS PLENTY INC. OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE'S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT OR TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME. IF WE CHANGE THIS AGREEMENT, WE WILL POST THE REVISED AGREEMENT ON THE OUR WEBSITE AT HTTPS://KIDSPLENTY.COM/PAGES/TERMS-CONDITIONS AND IN THE APPLICABLE APPLICATION STORE.
BY CONTINUING TO USE ANY SERVICES FROM COMPANY AFTER THE NEW EFFECTIVE DATE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY SUCH CHANGES.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO REVIEW THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FROM TIME TO TIME AND NOTE THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF ANY REVISED AGREEMENT.
These terms and conditions (these "Terms") apply to the purchase and sale of products and services through KIDSPLENTY.COM (the "Site") and KIDS PLENTY Mobile App (the “Mobile App”). These Terms are subject to change by KIDS PLENTY INC. (referred to as "us", "we", or "our" as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms will be in effect as of the "Last Updated Date" referenced on the Site or Mobile App and in the applicable application store. You should review these Terms prior to purchasing any product or services that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after the "Last Updated Date" will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
- Acceptable Use. You are responsible for your use of the Services and products. Our goal is to create a positive, rewarding, and safe experience in connection with our Products and Services. To promote this goal, we prohibit certain kinds of conduct that may be harmful to other users or to Company. When you use the Services, you may not:
- violate any law or regulation;
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate other people’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights;
- post or share anything that is illegal, abusive, harassing, harmful to reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable;
- send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or commercial communications, such as spam;
- transmit any viruses or other computer instructions or technological means whose purpose is to disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of computers or related systems;
- stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- impersonate any person or entity or perform any other similar fraudulent activity, such as phishing;
- use any means to scrape or crawl any Web pages or content contained in the Services (although Company may allow operators of public search engines to use spiders to index materials from the Services for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, and Company reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases);
- use automated methods to use the Services;
- attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by Company or any of Company’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services; or
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
- License, Ownership & Copyright Restrictions. The Products, Services and any intellectual property rights therein are owned by Company and/or its licensors. The Services, including but not limited to software, content, text, photographs, images, graphics, video, audio and the compilation as a whole (“Content”), are protected under copyright and other laws. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Services or elsewhere. You may not delete any author attributions, legal or proprietary notices in the Services or elsewhere. You agree that (1) the Products, Services and any Content thereof may not be used, displayed, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, downloaded, posted, transmitted, mirrored, modified, or otherwise, or in any way exploited for personal gain; (2) you may not redistribute, sell, translate, modify, reverse-engineer or reverse-compile or decompile, disassemble or make derivative works of the Services, the Content or components that are available on the Services; and (3) you may not make commercial use of any portion of the Services provided by Company, including redistribution or copying by means; except with the prior, express written permission of Company. You agree not to interfere or take action that results in interference with or disruption of the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services. You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems or networks connected to the Services. Except as expressly provided herein, the Services will not be construed as conferring any license under Company’s and/or any third party’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, Company may revoke any of the foregoing rights and/or your access to the Services, or any part thereof, at any time without prior notice. Subject to your agreement and compliance with this Agreement, We grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable, limited scope license to use the Products and Services solely for your own, private, non-commercial entertainment purposes and for no other purpose whatsoever. If the Services or any part thereof are determined to be illegal under the laws of the country in which you reside, you shall not be granted any license to use the Services, and must refrain from using the Services. Unless purchasing products for resale and authorized by Company, this terms apply.
- All Content, product names, trademarks, service marks and logos on the Services, unless otherwise noted, are wholly owned or validly licensed by Company. Trademarks, service marks and logos owned by third parties remain the property of such third parties.
- If you submit any feedback, ideas, suggestions or testimonials to Company, we have the right to use your submission without charge in any manner that we deem appropriate, including posting on the Internet. You may only post ideas and material to the Services if you have obtained appropriate copyright and other permission to post such materials and to permit Company to use such material without restrictions. You agree that you will not violate or infringe the rights of third parties, including privacy, publicity and intellectual and proprietary rights, such as copyright or trademark rights.
- Copyright Infringement. Company operates a clear copyright policy in relation to any Content which is alleged to infringe the copyright of a third party. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect users of our Services to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. If you believe that any Content infringes your copyrights or the rights of another, please follow contact us at email@example.com.
- Platform Terms. By downloading or accessing the Services from a third-party platform, service provider or distributor (“Platform Provider”) your use of the Services is also governed by usage rules which the Platform Provider may have established and which relate to your use of the Services (“Usage Rules”). Certain Usage Rules are described in this Agreement but other Usage Rules may apply and it is your responsibility to determine what other Usages Rules are applicable to your use of the Services. You undertake to comply with all the applicable Platform Provider’s Usage Rules and the Usage Rules applicable to your use of the Services are incorporated herein by reference. In the event of a conflict between this Agreement and the terms of any applicable Usage Rules, which relates solely to the Platform Provider’s representations, warranties, restrictions on use of the Services, obligations, limitation of liability and/or other provisions that impose any responsibility on the Platform Provider, the terms of the applicable Platform Provider’s Usage Rules shall prevail. You represent that you are not prohibited by any applicable laws or Usage Rules from using the Services. Any use of the Services by anyone prohibited by any applicable laws or Usage Rules from using the Services is expressly prohibited.
- Anti-Spam Policy. Company prohibits the sending of unsolicited bulk email (spam). Spam is defined for this purpose as sending multiple messages similar in content to any persons, entities, newsgroups, forums, email lists, or other groups or lists unless prior authorization has been obtained from the email recipient or unless a business or personal relationship has already been established with the email recipient. Company also prohibits using false headers in emails or falsifying, forging or altering the origin of any email in connection with Company, and/or its products and services. Company prohibits engaging in any of the foregoing activities by using the service of another provider, remailer service, or otherwise. IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW IS “SPAMMED” BY SOMEONE WHO IS SELLING OR DESCRIBING COMPANY’S PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, PLEASE CONTACT US PROMPTLY SO THAT WE MAY TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION.
- Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered.
- Prices and Payment Terms.
- Prices posted on this Site or Mobile App may be different than prices offered by us at Amazon.com, Draft2digital.com, and Audible.com. All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on this Site and Mobile App are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling unless otherwise stated on the product listing. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We strive to display accurate price information, however we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences even after the order has been placed.
- We may offer from time-to-time promotions on the Site or Mobile App that may affect pricing and that are governed by terms and conditions separate from these Terms. If there is a conflict between the terms for a promotion and these Terms, the promotion terms will govern.
- The following terms may be used by us to communicate pricing information:
- "TERM FOR REGULAR PRICED PRODUCTS" references the manufacturer's suggested retail price.
- "TERM FOR SELLER OFFERED PRICE" references our normal price for a product or service.
- "Sale" refers to a reduced price for a product or service.
- "Clearance" refers to a reduced price for a product or service that will be discontinued or to reduce inventory.
- Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, PAYPAL, AMAZON PAY, SHOPIFY PAY, AMERICAN EXPRESS, and DISCOVER for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card or other forms of payment information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card or form of payment for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card or form of payment company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling charges and all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Site or Mobile App at the time of your order.
- Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
- We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process. Shipping and handling charges are reimbursement for the costs we incur in the processing, handling, packing, shipping, and delivery of your order.
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier/delivery. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
- Returns and Refunds. Except for any products designated on the Site or Mobile App as final sale or non-returnable, we will accept a return of the products for a refund of your purchase price, less the original shipping and handling costs, provided such return is made within 30 days of delivery with valid proof of purchase and provided such products are returned in their original condition. To return products, email our Returns Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") number before shipping your product. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number.
You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items unless otherwise specified. You bear the risk of loss during shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection. All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee that will be charged to you.
Refunds are processed within approximately three business days of our receipt of your merchandise. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site or Mobile App. WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE or Digital products.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY (A) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (B) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (C) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU AFFIRM THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY CLAIMS.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR ENHANCED DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF (A) WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, (B) WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND (C) THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED.
OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY , FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH OUR SITE OR MOBILE APP.
The limitation of liability set forth above shall : (i) only apply to the extent permitted by law and (ii)not apply to (A) liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct and (B) death or bodily injury resulting from our acts or omissions.
- Goods Resale Personal Use and Wholesale. You represent and warrant that you are buying products or services from the Site or Mobile App for your own personal or household use only, and not for resale.
You represent that wholesale purchases is for resale and you will not hold Company liable or responsible for any resale issues. You represent that you will seek Company prior approval via wholesale purchase application or product order designated as wholesale.
- COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY, OR USEFULNESS WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREIN.ALL OF OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. YOU MAY RELY ON THE SERVICES SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS AND INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS THAT ARE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, EXPERIENCE, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. ALTHOUGH WE INTEND TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES AND OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS THROUGH OUR SERVICES, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL NOT CONTAIN SUCH DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE FOREGOING.
- Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Site and Mobile App is operated from the US. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Massachusetts without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Massachusetts.
- Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration.
- YOU AND KIDS PLENTY INC. ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
- The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the "AAA Rules") then in effect, except as modified by this Section 18. (The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org/arb_med or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.
The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the agreement is void, voidable, or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
We will be responsible for paying any individual consumer's arbitration fees If you prevail on any claim that affords the prevailing party attorneys' fees, the arbitrator may award reasonable fees to you under the standards for fee shifting provided by law.
- You may elect to pursue your claim in small-claims court rather than arbitration if you provide us with written notice of your intention do so within 60 days of your purchase. The arbitration or small-claims court proceeding will be limited solely to your individual dispute or controversy.
- You agree to an arbitration on an individual basis. In any dispute, NEITHER YOU NOR KIDS PLENTY INC. WILL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER CUSTOMERS IN COURT OR IN ARBITRATION OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. The arbitral tribunal may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitral tribunal has no power to consider the enforceability of this class arbitration waiver and any challenge to the class arbitration waiver may only be raised in a court of competent jurisdiction.]
If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
- You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 19 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
- No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of KIDS PLENTY INC.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.
- Third Party Content. The Services and products may contain links to content, websites or pages which are not maintained by the Company. Links to third party content are provided for your convenience and information only. Third party content is not under Our control and we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of such content or the products or services offered on or through those sites. The inclusion of a link through the Services does not imply Company’s endorsement of the third-party website nor that We are affiliated with the third party website’s owners or sponsors.
- If any provision of this Agreement or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held to be unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then such provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render this Agreement as modified legal and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted under applicable laws.
- You hereby acknowledge, represent and warrant that you are expressly and duly authorized to enter into this Agreement and to be legally bound by this Agreement.
- Company may at any time, at its sole discretion, cease the operation of the Services or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, delete any information provided through the use of the Services or correct, modify, amend, enhance, improve and make any other changes thereto or discontinue displaying or providing any information, content or features therein without giving prior notice. At such point your license to use the Services or part thereof may be terminated or suspended. You agree that Company does not assume any responsibility with respect to, or in connection with the termination of the Services operation and loss of any data and shall not be required to provide refunds, benefits or other compensation with such termination of the Services.
- Company has the right to assign this Agreement at its discretion. You may not assign any or your rights or obligation herein.
- To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the email address you provide or (ii) by posting to the Site or Mobile App. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.
- To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us by personal delivery, overnight courier, or registered or certified mail to Kids Plenty 1677 Middlesex St, STE 2501 Lowell, MA 01851. We may update the address for notices to us by posting a notice on the Site or Mobile App. Notices provided by personal delivery will be effective immediately. Notices provided by overnight courier will be effective one business day after they are sent. Notices provided by registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are sent.
- If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
- Class Action
YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS OR DISPUTES AGAINST COMPANY WITH OTHER POTENTIAL OR ACTUAL CLAIMANTS IN COURT OR IN ARBITRATION OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY.
- You may contact us by writing us at the address or email address listed below: email@example.com